Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

#7. "You had me at 'hello'."

Yes, I had a Jerry Maguire moment.

When I was a freshman in college I experienced love at first sight, thats right, it does happen...

It only took me two years to get him, it lasted a few months and I called it quits. I never regretted anything more, but I was young and stupid, what can I say? But he was never far from my thoughts, so a few years ago I found him on MySpace, we started talking again and have seen each other a few times since. It was going really well when I moved to San Francisco, as he lives in LA, much closer than Pittsburgh.

And then.....I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED. We stopped talking as much and grew distant. Things got weird I guess, the actuality of the situation, that we were so close now, must have sunk in...

But this weekend I got a phone call... all I can say is he had me at hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment