Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

#8. Saving Silverman

Ok, I love this movie. I think it is HILARIOUS, even Jack Black (who I am not a huge of) is funny. This posts moment relates to the scene where Judith goes to meet Darren's best friends Wayne and J.D.

Upon arrival and after a brief tour of the house, Wayne and J.D. sit down to enjoy some Sunday afternoon football with all the fixin's...yes that means nachos. J.D. (Jack Black) reaches for a nacho, but gets half of the plate because the cheese has stuck them together. Seeing this Wayne begins to yell, J.D. replies "Dude, if you get the nachos stuck together, that's, one nacho."

This weekend, while at the local watering hole, my friend and I ordered the nachos, and yep, you got it, I was J.D. this time. Not the most flattering thing to be a woman in bar full of guys with half an order of nachos squished onto a salad plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment